Test drive – Book an appointment online now!

Please choose a model you would like to test by clicking on it, as well as your desired date.

"*" indicates required fields

Select test vehicle*

Select test drive location*

Select date/time and test drive location

Choose your test drive scooter

Personal data

If you have any questions, just call us directly +41 43 931 00 45

What is the procedure for a test ride with an electric scooter?

Test ride your electric scooter for free: It’s that easy

Our power partners have many electric scooter models ready for you to test ride. If you are closer to a partner and would like to test with them, we recommend contacting them and checking availability. Here you can find an overview of our Partners & Power Partners

What do I need to take with me for the test drive?

Actually, only a valid ID. Helmet and possibly. you can rent other clothing if you don’t have your own yet.
For a test ride for the category “small motorcycle” (L1e up to 45km/h) you need at least the category “A1 (45km/h)”.
For all other e-scooters you need at least “A1” or the learner’s license.
If you only have a car driver’s license, you would first have to order a learner’s license so that you can drive.

How much can I save with an electric scooter if I don’t have a car?

The electric scooter has much fewer wearing parts compared to a scooter with a combustion engine and is therefore much cheaper to maintain. However, we still recommend having a first check carried out after 1500km at an authorized ETRIX partner.

Afterwards, we recommend a service every 5000km or at least once a year.

If there is no partner nearby, we offer a service at the customer’s site for a travel fee of between CHF 95 and CHF 245. For details service@etrix.ch

Which electric scooter is right for me?

The electric scooter is the perfect commuter vehicle for city and country.
If you are looking for something for short distances in urban areas with only 50 zones and you only own the A1 (45km/h), no scooter like the E1S or E2 City with 3kW power can be enough for you.

But if you are looking for something for urban areas and can also be found on 60s and 80s routes from time to time, we recommend at least an e-scooter with the power of 4kW. Such as the E1S, E2Sport and the E2Max.
In the event that you often travel overland, have to overcome inclines and also cover longer distances or simply love silent acceleration, we recommend a power of 6kW and more.

Why is the power output given in kW and not hp?

PS comes from horse strength and is an old performance designation, which has lasted for a long time in motor vehicles. Today, however, more and more power, especially for electric 2-wheelers, is given in kW. Not least because the legislation no longer specifies power restrictions in hp, but in kW. Eg, the category which is 125cc, which you can drive with the A1 driver’s license, is limited to 11kW for electric scooters. The conversion is rough: 1kW corresponds to 1.36hp.

What driving licence do I need for electric scooters?

Light motorcycles up to 20km/h:
from 16 years: no driver’s license required
For 14 – 16 years: the driving licence of category M is required.
Helmet compulsory: none

Motorcycles up to 30km/h:
Driving licence: Cat. M from 14 years
Helmet compulsory: Yes

Small motorcycles up to 45km/h
Driving licence: from 15 years: Cat. A1
Helmet compulsory: Yes

Driving licence: up to 11 KW: Cat. A1 (from 16 years)
up to 25 KW: Cat. A restricted
from 25 KW: Cat A
Helmet compulsory: Yes

Shopping cart0
There are no products in the cart!